Wednesday, September 28, 2016

To quote the old song by Neil Diamond, "Hello Again, Hello."

I am back to using Blogger for now.  My website was hacked, unfortunately, and I spent way too much time trying to decide if I should set up another website or if I should make use of my blog here again.  For now, I am going to be posting updates here.

My plan is to post photos of art projects I am working on, show progress, and to post recipes since I cannot seem to ignore my love of food and recipes.  I will also be letting you know of discounts / specials I run in my eBay and Etsy stores and unique / fun items I have listed.

I belong to a group of folks who love shopping at Dollar Tree and who have been recently making projects with craft items they have found at Dollar Tree, specifically, autumn wreaths.  I joined in the fun, and here is the wreath I made.  Mind you, I could not find my glue gun, so I had to use E-6000.  My fingers will be stuck together for the foreseeable future, and my home is a bit stinky from the adhesive even though I had the windows open.  I covered my home number with blue tape for the photo-taking. 

The wreath has a base of bent willow reeds and then is covered in various faux leaves, berries, flowers, and a little pumpkin item, all purchased at Dollar Tree.  The only part of this item I did not purchase at Dollar Tree was the glue.

So, I am glad to be back, and I look forward to a new start here on Blogger.  Thanks for visiting.

Here is my fall wreath:






No comments: